Reginae Carter, the daughter of rapper Lil Wayne, had a positive update on Monday regarding the status of her father following his recent hospitalization.

The rapper, 34, was sent to the hospital on Sunday after he was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room, where he suffered a seizure. 

‘My dad is doing fine everyone!’, Reginae, 18, tweeted on Monday. ‘Thanks for the concerns. you guys are amazing.’

'My dad is doing fine': Reginae Carter, the daughter of rapper Lil Wayne, has given fans a positive update on her father following his recent hospitalization (pictured 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia)

‘My dad is doing fine’: Reginae Carter, the daughter of rapper Lil Wayne, has given fans a positive update on her father following his recent hospitalization (pictured 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia)

Health scare: The rapper, 34, was sent to the hospital on Sunday after he was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room, where he suffered a seizure (pictured June 2017)

Health scare: The rapper, 34, was sent to the hospital on Sunday after he was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room, where he suffered a seizure (pictured June 2017)

But Reginae, age 18, also cautioned fans in a second tweet: ‘Oh yeah .. & don’t believe everything you hear.’ 

The update comes just a day after TMZ reported the rapper had been taken to a hospital after suffering a seizure and being found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room.  

Lil Wayne, who has become one of the biggest names in rap music over a two-decade career, suffered a second seizure at the hospital, the website reported.  

His representative confirmed to the celebrity site that he had suffered multiple seizures. 

'Thanks for the concerns': Carter gave the positive update a day after her father's hospitalization on Monday

‘Thanks for the concerns’: Carter gave the positive update a day after her father’s hospitalization on Monday

Words of caution: She tweeted this following her update 

Words of caution: She tweeted this following her update 

The incident comes more than a year after the rap star, whose Grammy wins include the best rap album award in 2008 for Tha Carter III, was treated after suffering what his representatives called two minor seizures.

Four years ago Lil Wayne, whose given name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, spent several days at a Los Angeles hospital, after which he told radio station Power 106 he was epileptic and prone to seizures.

Lil Wayne had been set to perform in Las Vegas late on Sunday night. The New Orleans-born rapper began his professional career aged nine, when he became the youngest artist to be signed by Cash Money Records. 

Recuperating: A representative for the rapper told TMZ he's since cancelled his show in Las Vegas and is now resting (pictured 2014)

Recuperating: A representative for the rapper told TMZ he’s since cancelled his show in Las Vegas and is now resting (pictured 2014)

A representative for the rapper told TMZ he’s since cancelled his show in Las Vegas and is now resting.

Drai’s nightclub, the venue Lil Wayne was set to perform at on Sunday, released a statement onto their Facebook page regarding his cancellation on Sunday.

‘Due to unforeseen circumstances Lil Wayne will be canceling his previously scheduled performance tonight at Drai’s Nightclub located at the Cromwell Hotel. In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundrais.

‘Lil Wayne and the entire Young Money / Maverick team are valued partners and members of the Drai’s LIVE family. Our priority is the health and well-being of our artists. Everyone at Drai’s wishes Lil Wayne a speedy recovery during this time.’

Update: The update comes just a day after TMZ reported the rapper had been taken to a hospital (pictured June 2017)

Update: The update comes just a day after TMZ reported the rapper had been taken to a hospital (pictured June 2017)

 





Courtesy: Daily Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *